Sweet Dreams SMS|Good Night SMS/Messages/wishes/greetings

As the sky closes into a beautiful night,may God open the heaven to shower U lots of blessings to make ur sleep peaceful & pleasant one with sweet dreams..
Good Night
RAAT kya hui roshni ko bhool gaye,
chand kya nikla suraj ko bhool gaye,
Mana kuch der ham ne apko yaad nhi kiya to kya aap hame yaad karna hi bhool gaye…Good Night
When Nights are long & Friends are few,
I sit by my Window & think of u.
a silent whisper a silent tear.
with all my Heart i wish you were here.
Good night & sweet dreams
DREAMS
Are Like STARS …
You May Never Touch
THEM … But
If You Follow THEM
…THEY Will LEAD You
To Your DESTINY … =)
Good Night
I’m with you reading this ,
Looking at your eyes and your lips,
Touching your lips softly, my fingertips .
Making love to you in every kiss .
We play together all night ,
…
We hold each other at the morning light .
Have a sweet dreams baby …
O Moon Go Slowly ..
O Beautiful Birds Dont Make Noise ..
O My Heart Beat Silently ..
Because My Friend Is Going To Sleep ..
-
Gud Nite ..;-)
Another Day Has Gone.
I’m Stil All Alone.
How Could This Be You’re Not Here With Me…
..GuD_9!8..
Go 2 Bed
O. Off d Lights
O. Out O Tension
D. Dreams Come
N. Nice Sleep
I. Ignore Worries
G. Get Up Early
H. Have A Nice Day
T. Thank God Always
Sleep with peace,
Wake with hope,
Go everywhere wit joy,
Take with faith,
Carry favour around u
and have a gud night.
Good night my very special friend,
I pray you lay in rest,
And may tomorrow bring you
Much love and happiness.
Do not think of me…i m in ur eyes, in ur heart
Good Night
When my arms cant reach people
who r close to my heart,
I always hug them with my prayers.
May God grant u
what ur heart desires n keep u happy..
Good Night
Dreaming of you makes my night worthwhile,
Thinking of you makes me smile,
Being with you is the best thing ever,
And loving you is what I’ll do forever..
Good night
Sweetest Dreams
Don’t Let The Bed Bugs Bite
Baby Mine
Sleep My Child And Peace Attend Thee
Goodnight
See You In The Morning
Goodnight… Sleep Tight
Keep Me ‘Til The Morning Light
Hush Little Baby
Day Is Done.
In this lovely night,
I pray to the sweet moon to protect you through the night,
The wind to blow away your worries,
and,
the twinkle stars to guide you the way,
Sweet dreams and Good Night.
Hai Moon! Dim ur Light..
Hello Wind ! Breeze soft.
Hai flower! Blossom Slowly.
Hello Earth! spin gently.
Becoze My Dear frndz is going 2 sleep!.
Good Night
Good night, my dear! The long day died
In sunset’s afterglow
The faint, far candles of the sky
Were lighted long ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment