Tuesday, 23 November 2010

Jay-Z: I Shot My Brother When I Was 12

Jay-Z: I shot my brother when I was 12
Jay-Z is fessing up for the first time about a crime he committed as tween: he shot his older brother Eric when he was just 12 years old.

Read more on MSNBC

Jay-Z had ‘fun’ dealing drugs
Jay-Z has fond memories of his years as a drug dealer on the streets of New York – insisting he had “fun” selling crack cocaine.

Read more on Jam! Showbiz

Jay-Z ‘had fun as a drug dealer’
Jay-Z admits that he had a good time while dealing drugs before becoming famous.

Read more on Digital Spy

Jay-Z avenged brother with firearm
Jay-Z has revealed he shot his brother when he was just 12

Read more on TVNZ

Jay-Z: I Shot My Brother When I Was 12
Jay-Z is fessing up for the first time about a crime he committed as tween: he shot his older brother Eric when he was just 12 years old. Growing up in Brooklyn, New York’s infamous Marcy projects, the rapper (real name: Shawn Carter) says it was easy to get his hands on a gun.

Read more on US Weekly


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment