Monday, 22 November 2010

Anne Hathaway Excited About Hosting Nobel Peace Prize Concert

Anne Hathaway and Denzel Washington to host Peace Prize concert
Anne Hathaway and Denzel Washington are to serve as co-hosts of the Nobel Peace Prize Concert in Oslo, Norway, E! News reported Friday.

Read more on Reality TV World

Anne Hathaway talks buying fluorescent bras
Anne Hathaway talks to OnTheRedCarpet.com about buying fluorescent bras for her ‘Love and Other Drugs’ character.

Read more on KABC-TV Los Angeles

Anne Hathaway – Hathaway Is A Royal Laugh As Middleton In Engagement Spoof
ANNE HATHAWAY stepped into the shoes of princess-to-be KATE MIDDLETON this weekend (20Nov10) when she joined ANDY SAMBERG for a foul-mouthed spoof about the engagement of…

Read more on ContactMusic

ANNE HATHAWAY SAYS THAT SHE’S PLANNING TO BECOME A ROCK STAR!!
ANNE Hathaway wants be a rock star! The actress says she has been inspired to start her own band after she started learning the guitar. “I’m thinking about starting a band, it would be cool,” she said. “I mean, I’m doing badly with the lessons but I’ve got a better guitar, so I sound better but I play [...]

Read more on Showbiz Spy

Anne Hathaway Excited About Hosting Nobel Peace Prize Concert
Anne Hathaway – Denzel Washington and Anne Hathaway are set to co-host the 17th annual Nobel Peace Prize Concert in Oslo, Norway. The musical even is schedule to take place on December 11th, the day after the noble prize is presented.

Read more on DimeWars


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment