Tuesday, 23 November 2010

Katie Couric Joins Dr. Roni Deluz rto Honor Fitness Guru High Voltage

Katie Couric denies ‘Today Show’ return
Katie Couric says on Nov. 22, 2010 she is not thinking about returning to ‘The Today Show’.

Read more on KABC-TV Los Angeles

Katie Couric Interview? Not in Sarah Palin’s Future Plans
Katie Couric famously (or infamously, in Palin’s case) interviewed the former Vice Presidential nominee, resulting in a huge media backlash for Palin. Palin recently appeared on Hannity and Colmes, and said of doing another interview with Couric: “As for doing an interview, th

Read more on ThirdAge

KATIE COURIC INSISTS SHE WON’T RETURN TO THE TODAY SHOW — OR MARRY BOYFRIEND!
KATIE Couric won’t be making a return to morning TV. During an interview on the Wendy Williams Show, the CBS Evening News anchor addressed rumors she was heading to back the Today show. “No! No that’s not something that I’m doing — I love the Today show, I miss all my friends from the show,” she said. “I [...]

Read more on Showbiz Spy

Katie Couric Rules Out Return To TODAY
CBS Evening News anchor Katie Couric , in an interview on the Wendy Williams Show says she won’t be making a return to morning TV: “No! No that’s not something that I’m doing – I love the Today show, I miss all my friends from the show,” said Couric.

Read more on Mediaite

Katie Couric Joins Dr. Roni Deluz rto Honor Fitness Guru High Voltage
*Katie Couric traded in her CBS Nightly News duties on November 17 to host an organic food buffet at the New York home of Dr. Howard Sobel and his wife Gayle. The evening was in honor of fitness guru High Voltage’s school program “Energy Up.” Couric is onboard to help inner city girls in high [...]

Read more on EURweb


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment